Mummy and I shopped till we dropped yesterday whoo. Bought so many many stuff ! Happy happy.
I love my new shoes ! Yay. LOL. Going to M`sia soon, to shop again ! Jerlyn do you wanna go with me? Hahaha.
Am about to change my blogskin, really tired of this one. Found a pretty skin, but am kinda lazy to do it up.
Choir soon ! First time at the new premise. Kinda looking forward to it, yet at the same time pining for the socky + air freshener smelling music room back at the old premise..
Anyhows, I`m starting to get all pumped up for the Malacca trip at the Watercity Resort ! Think I`m gonna really bond with the other sec 2s this time, just hope it`ll all work out nicely for next year.
My room mate is BANA ! :D
I just dread holding my passport and looking at the disgusting reflection on me in the photo. Mind you i look hell like a maid in it. DONT PEEP AT IT ! I`ll bite you. Raarrr.
It`s Les Miserables at VJC tmr ! Really looking forward to it. I`m anticipating it to be fab yeah !
Ooh La La ~~~
I`m high today. :]